Hate Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you HATE HETALIA this is your place =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

U.S.A is NOT America

Go down 
+3
ajshim
Wnags_Girly_Parts
Lulubell
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lulubell
Admin
Lulubell

U.S.A is NOT America Empty
PostSubject: U.S.A is NOT America   U.S.A is NOT America EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:41 am

I do not want to bother or make any member from U.S.A. get angry... But U.S.A. is NOT America.

America is all the countries in one continent called AMERICA.

It's a mistake that we want to talk about here, a mistake that is showed in HetaliCRAP show.

We've found this vid from Youtube. I'm sorry it's for Spanish speakers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok5WJqNKpHU

PS: And yes, it's against George Bush government.
Back to top Go down
Wnags_Girly_Parts

Wnags_Girly_Parts

PostSubject: Re: U.S.A is NOT America   U.S.A is NOT America EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:53 am

Um,
America is common, shortened version of United States of America. It sounds more natural than "U.S." or "U.S.A."

Sorry that your gears get ground by some shit like this.
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: U.S.A is NOT America   U.S.A is NOT America EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:25 pm

USA is the northern part of the Americas, which consists of 50 states under one unifying rule.
Back to top Go down
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: U.S.A is NOT America   U.S.A is NOT America EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:10 am

"America" can be either the shortened version of "United States of America" or refer to the continent(s). I think that what you think whenever someone says "America" has a lot to do with location/the way you grew up/personal preference.
Back to top Go down
Deleted Account

PostSubject: Re: U.S.A is NOT America   U.S.A is NOT America EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:54 am

Last edited by birdistheworld on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: U.S.A is NOT America   U.S.A is NOT America EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:11 pm

The way I see it, USA is what the type of society that lives on North America.
Back to top Go down
HewaBird

PostSubject: Re: U.S.A is NOT America   U.S.A is NOT America EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:12 am

I suppose the only other thing to call us would be United Statesians lol, but I think when you are talking about the country itself it should be called The United States Of America. Heck, the abbreviation of USA exists for a reason and it's less letters than America too, so why call it America? If we are saying Europeans, that includes the entire continent of Europe, so why shouldn't saying North Americans include The rest of North America?
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: U.S.A is NOT America   U.S.A is NOT America EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:00 am

I bet if anyone from Canada joins in this forum, they would be jumping on this subject.

(Sorry if I offend any ACTUAL Canadians, that wasn't my intention.)
Back to top Go down
Deleted Account

PostSubject: Re: U.S.A is NOT America   U.S.A is NOT America EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:16 pm

Last edited by birdistheworld on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: U.S.A is NOT America   U.S.A is NOT America EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:33 am

Phew, that was close.
Back to top Go down
crossover

PostSubject: Re: U.S.A is NOT America   U.S.A is NOT America EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:50 am

Lulubell wrote:
I do not want to bother or make any member from U.S.A. get angry... But U.S.A. is NOT America.

America is all the countries in one continent called AMERICA.

It's a mistake that we want to talk about here, a mistake that is showed in HetaliCRAP show.

We've found this vid from Youtube. I'm sorry it's for Spanish speakers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok5WJqNKpHU

PS: And yes, it's against George Bush government.

i'm from the us and i don't care if people call the united states of maerca "america" for short even though "america" actually refers to north,central, and south america continents
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U.S.A is NOT America   U.S.A is NOT America Empty

Back to top Go down

U.S.A is NOT America
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hate Hetalia :: Off Topic :: History-
Jump to: