Hate Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you HATE HETALIA this is your place =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have a question.~

Go down 
+3
Lulubell
Gin
Curiosity
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Curiosity

I have a question.~ Empty
PostSubject: I have a question.~   I have a question.~ EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:13 am

Before I get flamed or anything, yes I am a Hetalia fan, yes I do know this is a Hetalia Hate forum, and no, I am not here to troll. I just wanted to ask the few hetalia haters who still use this site, why they exactly hate Hetalia.

Yes, I do get that it is about World War 2, and I do know that nothing about that war is funny or amusing. A Genocide is nothing to laugh about. But in all honesty, Axis Powers Hetalia isn't just about World War 2. Sure, everything may be happening during World War 2, but in all reality, the war is not the focus point of the show/manga. The show is mainly about the funny goofs in history, as told by a Japanese artist.

Of course this is just my personal opinion.

What my real concern is why you 'haters' have to be so nasty. I read the post the other Hetalia fan made, and you all defended yourselfs by call the original poster a fag. Here's some quotes from the post --

" Are you SO retarted to join to an anti-hetalicrap forum and express your fagg opinion about our actions against that HetaliCRAP ??? "

" so, my dear faggot friend: the same for you "

Why is it that just because someone likes Hetalia, they are a faggot and their opinions mean nothing? This is what bothers me about the most. I respect that you guys don't like the series, infact, I applaud you all for making this forum and talking about your dislikes here rather than going around the regular Hetalia fanclubs/communities and flaming everybody. Stuff like this, is what bothers me.

And no, I'm not trying to convert you all to be Hetalia fans. I respect that you all don't like it, and what I'm trying to accomplish with this post is a point of understanding. Why you guys hate it so much that you must call others faggots, retards, ect.

Is it because of how the countries appear gay, it makes their fans faggots? Because honestly, none of the countries are gay per say. All the countries are just represented in a human form, and the author chose to make most of the countries guys. All the relationships between these fictional personas are based on history. Yeah I said it. You know why the characters Austria and Hungary were married in the show? Because of the Austro-Hungarian Alliance.
Why do all the European countries seem to 'perv' over the Italy brothers? Well, back in the Renissance (sorry that's probably spelled wrong), era, Italy was basically always being conflicted over. Some parts of Italy were under French control, while others were controlled by Spain or Austria. This conflict is why Italy a reason why it flourished also though, because all the different cultures form those different countries were being exposed to Italy.

If you look deep enough, you could see that everything in the series has some sort of historical or political point behind it. Even if it's just a common stereotype.

And to further go in depth, I saw that Lulubell, you said something in that post about how you hate how China says "Aru" because it doesn't even exist in your language. Well, I can try and help explain that.

It’s Himaruya’s (The author of Axis Powers Hetalia) way to depict China’s Chinese accent, and has actually been used by quite a number of Chinese/Cantonese characters in manga (Kagura from “Gintama” and 006 from “Cyborg 009” both have this accent). Not sure exactly where it originated from, though.

I'm sorry if you feel like your space has been invaded or anything like that, but I just honestly want to know. I'm only going to post in this thread, and I really hope someone could be polite enough to help answer some of my questions.

--Curiosity Smile

Last edited by Curiosity on Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

PostSubject: Re: I have a question.~   I have a question.~ EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:30 am

To be honest, I originally wrote an incredibly long response to this. But after a little while I ended up getting quite passionate while writing, and it became quite personal. Here, to sum it all up in a nice, nifty, internet safe way, I hate the fans, I hate everything about it. I have many personal reasons, and for the past year have gone through many trials and tribulations due to the subject of hetalia. Much has gone wrong in my life thanks to it, so I feel a hatred that grows darker and more sinister every single day.
Back to top Go down
Curiosity

PostSubject: Re: I have a question.~   I have a question.~ EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:39 am

Ahh. Yes the fanbase for it can be rather.. gruesome. I've seen some rather nasty fights break out between fans and to be honest, it makes me hate the fanbase sometimes too.

Ahh, I'm sorry it seems to have caused you so much personal trouble. If it's something that bad, I can see why you would hate the series. : (

Thank you for the respectful reply though, I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Lulubell
Admin
Lulubell

PostSubject: Re: I have a question.~   I have a question.~ EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:33 am

Some staments that fans say and what I reply:

1.- "This is not a documentary, it's for fun"
I said: You MUST NOT make fun of death people from WW2 nor any other war.

‎2.- "Do not take stereotypes so seriously"
I said: You can not put a label on someone just for being from a different country. That can be considered as racism!

‎3.- "But it's adorable, the characters are cute, there are chibis"
I said: That anime is drawn in a horrendous way, the characters have the same face, just different hair and cloth.

‎4.- "There are a lot of cute and wonderful yaoi couples"
I said: (Personally, I LOVE yaoi) I AM NOT so retarded for making yaoi with the "image" of a whole nation.

Thanks for joining. You will be able to comunicate all the Hetali-crap fans why that Show MUST be
out of trasmission.
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: I have a question.~   I have a question.~ EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:50 am

If by some crazy way or reason Hetalia isn't parodying history, it is still racist. Having stereotypes of various countries. Stereotypes are simply insulting to those who targeted. And who wants to be insulted and looked upon as the characters are represented in this show / manga?
Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

PostSubject: Re: I have a question.~   I have a question.~ EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 8:23 pm

Curiosity wrote:
Before I get flamed or anything, yes I am a Hetalia fan, yes I do know this is a Hetalia Hate forum, and no, I am not here to troll. I just wanted to ask the few hetalia haters who still use this site, why they exactly hate Hetalia.

Yes, I do get that it is about World War 2, and I do know that nothing about that war is funny or amusing. A Genocide is nothing to laugh about. But in all honesty, Axis Powers Hetalia isn't just about World War 2. Sure, everything may be happening during World War 2, but in all reality, the war is not the focus point of the show/manga. The show is mainly about the funny goofs in history, as told by a Japanese artist.

Of course this is just my personal opinion.

What my real concern is why you 'haters' have to be so nasty. I read the post the other Hetalia fan made, and you all defended yourselfs by call the original poster a fag. Here's some quotes from the post --

" Are you SO retarted to join to an anti-hetalicrap forum and express your fagg opinion about our actions against that HetaliCRAP ??? "

" so, my dear faggot friend: the same for you "

Why is it that just because someone likes Hetalia, they are a faggot and their opinions mean nothing? This is what bothers me about the most. I respect that you guys don't like the series, infact, I applaud you all for making this forum and talking about your dislikes here rather than going around the regular Hetalia fanclubs/communities and flaming everybody. Stuff like this, is what bothers me.

And no, I'm not trying to convert you all to be Hetalia fans. I respect that you all don't like it, and what I'm trying to accomplish with this post is a point of understanding. Why you guys hate it so much that you must call others faggots, retards, ect.

Is it because of how the countries appear gay, it makes their fans faggots? Because honestly, none of the countries are gay per say. All the countries are just represented in a human form, and the author chose to make most of the countries guys. All the relationships between these fictional personas are based on history. Yeah I said it. You know why the characters Austria and Hungary were married in the show? Because of the Austro-Hungarian Alliance.
Why do all the European countries seem to 'perv' over the Italy brothers? Well, back in the Renissance (sorry that's probably spelled wrong), era, Italy was basically always being conflicted over. Some parts of Italy were under French control, while others were controlled by Spain or Austria. This conflict is why Italy a reason why it flourished also though, because all the different cultures form those different countries were being exposed to Italy.

If you look deep enough, you could see that everything in the series has some sort of historical or political point behind it. Even if it's just a common stereotype.

And to further go in depth, I saw that Lulubell, you said something in that post about how you hate how China says "Aru" because it doesn't even exist in your language. Well, I can try and help explain that.

It’s Himaruya’s (The author of Axis Powers Hetalia) way to depict China’s Chinese accent, and has actually been used by quite a number of Chinese/Cantonese characters in manga (Kagura from “Gintama” and 006 from “Cyborg 009” both have this accent). Not sure exactly where it originated from, though.

I'm sorry if you feel like your space has been invaded or anything like that, but I just honestly want to know. I'm only going to post in this thread, and I really hope someone could be polite enough to help answer some of my questions.

--Curiosity Smile

If Hetalia fans can go to forums dedicated to hating and being racist towards Koreans. I can go to an anti Hetalia forum and rant and vent about it every time I see it.
Back to top Go down
Satushi

PostSubject: Re: I have a question.~   I have a question.~ EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:52 pm

You are right in many many things there, and there's so much talk about fans taking it seriously. I agree with you in many things, and still, I have NOT found any bending comments of understanding. Neither I do understand why they call the fans faggots. I was a 100% pure Hetalia fan, but lost it in time, still, having many warm memories of this. But, usually always when people disagree too strongly into something, it is what happens. Calling eachoter with names.
The countries truly aren't gay, the fans do all that crap. Even when I watched the Hetalia movie and there was the part where England shouts 'AMERIKA'... Omg, I heard about that for months, and I still do, even not being a Hetalia fan. One of the warm memories of this show was the fact that I got so many
friends from this. And even if we don't talk about Hetalia, we haven't lost that much of our friendship :3.
And to be honest, Hetalia IS a fantastic idea, if the characters weren't so rasist in many ways. Like the Frances' one, it's not that bad really in the beginning, but like in the part where Greece tells about olympics, France is like 'Wutevs' but then the word 'Naked' comes out and his all like ASD9HDFOGHFFGG YES YES YES OOOHH MAMAAAAA. And then he tries to strip England by force - I used to find that funny :'3.
And yes, there are many correct stereotypes there. The Alliance is nicely turned as an marriage, but if I'd have to turn something like that, it would be like moving in together. Marriage would be when two countries turn in to one.
And yes, the aru. It is used in many other things, not only in Hetalia, and I think there clearly reads an explanation for this in the very first episode.

I am happy that someone made this topic. Please Curiosity, if u read this, and u want to have further contact, add my MSN: pikku_satu98@hotmail.com. I'm sorry if I feel like a stalker in anyway, but I need to talk to a person who actually doesn't see only bad/good sides in the show.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: I have a question.~   I have a question.~ EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:09 am

I personally don't call or even consider the fans as "fags." I think the only reason why people call them at is because they can't really seem to think of any other angry response at the moment, if you get what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Deleted Account

PostSubject: Re: I have a question.~   I have a question.~ EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:41 am

Last edited by birdistheworld on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

PostSubject: Re: I have a question.~   I have a question.~ EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:11 am

birdistheworld wrote:
I completely accept what you say. Unfortunately, this is a Hetalia hate site, so it will be hard to get positive comments Sad
Here's what I have to say: Hetalia is kind of stereotypical and kind of mocks WWII. Kind of. And I, being a huge history freak, don't appreciate that. I mean, why else would Korea ban this show? Well, they were insulted by the stereotypes used. Then, shouldn't we all?
I am glad that you are not a crazed fan of the show, so it is possible to write to you without expecting responses such as "You have no heart!!! Hetalia is awesome and if you don't like it, then die!" I have gotten a few comments like this and it just breaks my heart how fans can be so hurtful No

birdistheworld

well Korea wasn't offended by "stereotypes" such as being the stereotype of the Korean dramas... but that was the only stereotype for Korea the rest was actually based on a perspective that Japanese who are racist towards Koreans have. it was so blatantly obvious to Koreans and those who know Korean and Japanese culture, history, and relations, so they could only see it as stereotypes being ignorant about Korea. anyway I explain in excruciating detail in the previous threads especially about Korea why it racism rather than stereotype. and I explain the difference between stereotype and racism in one of them as well. if you don't feel like rummaging through the threads you can ask me questions and I'll answer them. please have a good day and stay safe.

*edit* sorry I didn't see you were quoting some things that the fans say. ^_^* I feel so terrible for you that you received letters from them saying you should die D: that's awful. at least we know not all of the fans are like that :3 like the ones on this website ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a question.~   I have a question.~ Empty

Back to top Go down

I have a question.~
Page 1 of 1