Hate Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you HATE HETALIA this is your place =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAA~

Go down 
+2
Lulubell
Reanbell
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Invitado

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAA~ Empty
PostSubject: PASTAAAAAAAAAAAA~   PASTAAAAAAAAAAAA~ EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:56 am

Dear gosh. I can't look at this forum without either laughing and falling out of my chair at the ridiculous bits of "evidence" you present to try to convert people to say "OMG HETALICRAP IS TEH WORST THING EVARRR EWWWWW SO RACISTTT", or facepalming every 5 seconds. I've seen the stories on this forum that say "WAAAAH HETALIA RUINED MY LIFE*cue melodramatic sobs*". Really? Has one anime ruined your life and caused you to become depressed? Anyways, to quote one of your butthurt members:
"I use to love all anime and manga before I heard of it. it's caused me a great deal of emotional pain and no matter how much I ignore it it keeps coming back to haunt me, I'm so frustrated I wanna cry."

I really have to ask you, is this actually a trolling site? If not, you probably have no life. gg. If you hate the series so fucking much, then ignore it and move on with your lives. No one'll give a flying fuck.(:

Btw, I don't give a shit if this is an anti-Hetalia forum. I like Hetalia AND YAOI(yes you heard me right. *cue horrified gasps from you tards*), and it honestly hurt me to join this thing, but I just didbecause I wanna see you be butthurt, bitch. Bring on the retorts, people, I'll be waiting with a bucket of popcorn and a shitload of comebacks(:

...aru<3

Back to top Go down
Reanbell

Reanbell

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAA~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASTAAAAAAAAAAAA~   PASTAAAAAAAAAAAA~ EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:11 am

I love Yaoi. O_o

But anyway, that's besides the point, biggest hypocrite among us. I find it interesting that you preach to ignore something you dislike, and yet you come here to tell others how they should feel and act towards a certain subject. If you find members of a site dedicated to hate something you like, why do you simply not take your own advice. and click the nice little x button in the corner of your browser? I am sure you're at least capable of that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/rikuxsorafangirl
Lulubell
Admin
Lulubell

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAA~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASTAAAAAAAAAAAA~   PASTAAAAAAAAAAAA~ EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:52 am

"Pasta"?

What a piece of crap you are! Thinking that Italians just eat that food.
Of course, it comes from a tiny brain, that was created from that disgusting anime.

Anyway, Hello ASSHOLE ForTehLulz

You can fall from wherever you want and if you don't like, go to join to those
silly and stupid forums about that rubbish anime.

This anime and many fantards like you are a complete SHIT.
Back to top Go down
Sumire
Admin
Sumire

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAA~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASTAAAAAAAAAAAA~   PASTAAAAAAAAAAAA~ EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 4:17 pm

Dont worry people, this usser has been deleted =)
Back to top Go down
https://hatehetalia.rpg-board.net
ajshim

ajshim

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAA~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASTAAAAAAAAAAAA~   PASTAAAAAAAAAAAA~ EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:10 am

It was rather a really random post.
Back to top Go down
Deleted Account

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAA~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASTAAAAAAAAAAAA~   PASTAAAAAAAAAAAA~ EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:28 pm

Last edited by birdistheworld on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mayuri

Mayuri

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAA~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASTAAAAAAAAAAAA~   PASTAAAAAAAAAAAA~ EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:43 pm

Well... that was rather interesting. o_o

...not really though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAA~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASTAAAAAAAAAAAA~   PASTAAAAAAAAAAAA~ Empty

Back to top Go down

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAA~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hate Hetalia :: Hate Hetalia :: Hetalicrap-
Jump to: