Hate Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you HATE HETALIA this is your place =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Um I guess it's not very active here but WHATEVER lawl.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reanbell

Reanbell

Um I guess it's not very active here but WHATEVER lawl. Empty
PostSubject: Um I guess it's not very active here but WHATEVER lawl.   Um I guess it's not very active here but WHATEVER lawl. EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:07 am

Hi. xD ♥

Even if it's not active here, I'm still going to stick//read around. I really disliked this Anime, I know a lot of my friends are interested in it and recommended it to me. I gave it a very fair chance, but I cannot stand those stereotypes and the distasteful humor of the show. There's such thing as satire, parodies, etc - but this is just irritating and annoying in my opinion.

I love shipping characters as much as the next person, but in this show? >_> It's just awful. I really admire countries like Italy and Poland and I hate the way they're portrayed. Also, I'm from America and I'm pretty sure not all of us are blonde haired and blue eyed and eat burgers all day long. Just.. rage watching even a portion of this show.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/rikuxsorafangirl
Lulubell
Admin
Lulubell

Um I guess it's not very active here but WHATEVER lawl. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Um I guess it's not very active here but WHATEVER lawl.   Um I guess it's not very active here but WHATEVER lawl. EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:42 am

I apologize for not being here. We had some things to do. But thank you
for join us and WELCOME =)

You're free to express all you feel against this shitty anime.

WELCOME AGAIN =)
Back to top Go down

Um I guess it's not very active here but WHATEVER lawl.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hate Hetalia :: WELCOME :: Hello!!-
Jump to: