Hate Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you HATE HETALIA this is your place =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So... erm... hello there?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheOutsider

TheOutsider

So... erm... hello there? Empty
PostSubject: So... erm... hello there?   So... erm... hello there? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:06 am

I'm Risem. I sort of stumbled upon this forum by accident, and decided to join it, because hell, why not?

It's not like I hate Hetalia itself. Quite the opposite, actually- I'm a fan. (Please don't hurt me!)

But I'm tired of what the fandom's becoming, that people treat it as the greatest thing in the world, and the few things about the series itself that ticks me off.

So, hello everyone! (And once again, please don't hurt me!)
Back to top Go down
Kate

PostSubject: Re: So... erm... hello there?   So... erm... hello there? EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 8:41 pm

Im a fan too, its jut the FANBASE I hate really...

I love History/Social Studies(Before Hetalia of course, I could point out a lot of major things that were incorrect in the anime..) but 90% of the fanbase is girls who go "OMG I KNOW ALL MY HISTORY FROM WATCHING HOT GUYS HAVE TEH SMEX".

Anyways Welcome! I'm new as well.
Back to top Go down
TheOutsider

TheOutsider

PostSubject: Re: So... erm... hello there?   So... erm... hello there? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:55 am

Kate wrote:
Im a fan too, its jut the FANBASE I hate really...

I love History/Social Studies(Before Hetalia of course, I could point out a lot of major things that were incorrect in the anime..) but 90% of the fanbase is girls who go "OMG I KNOW ALL MY HISTORY FROM WATCHING HOT GUYS HAVE TEH SMEX".

Anyways Welcome! I'm new as well.

There once was a time when the fanbase was sane. What happened to those days? D:

Then I give you my warmest welcome as well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lalala

Lalala

PostSubject: Re: So... erm... hello there?   So... erm... hello there? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:28 am

I agree with both of you. It's just too bad my best friend happens to be entirely obsessed. She insists on calling the guy she likes 'Romano' because she considers herself Spain.
Back to top Go down
TheOutsider

TheOutsider

PostSubject: Re: So... erm... hello there?   So... erm... hello there? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:23 pm

Lalala wrote:
I agree with both of you. It's just too bad my best friend happens to be entirely obsessed. She insists on calling the guy she likes 'Romano' because she considers herself Spain.

... I don't even know what to say. I just don't.
Back to top Go down
Lalala

Lalala

PostSubject: Re: So... erm... hello there?   So... erm... hello there? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:35 am

Same situation I find myself in every day.
Back to top Go down
TheOutsider

TheOutsider

PostSubject: Re: So... erm... hello there?   So... erm... hello there? EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:24 am

Well I disappeared for a while, but now I'm back. And my, have things changed around here. O.o

That's alright, though. I few things have changed for myself as well. Still a Hetalia fan, always will be, but the way I look at things now is slightly... mangled. Doesn't mean I don't find anything wrong with the series anymore, though.

So, rambling aside... hey. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... erm... hello there?   So... erm... hello there? Empty

Back to top Go down

So... erm... hello there?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hate Hetalia :: WELCOME :: Hello!!-
Jump to: