Hate Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you HATE HETALIA this is your place =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Learning about REAL Korea.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ajshim

ajshim

Learning about REAL Korea. Empty
PostSubject: Learning about REAL Korea.   Learning about REAL Korea. EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:54 pm

So I decided to make this post in order for people to know about how Korea's culture and history really is. If you guys have a question I'll try my best to answer them. Also I make youtube videos on Korean culture and history. Just look me up at youtube as: ajshim.
Back to top Go down
Lalala

Lalala

PostSubject: Re: Learning about REAL Korea.   Learning about REAL Korea. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:08 am

Hmm.. In your opinion, what is the difference in view on the portrayel of South Korea in hetalia between Koreans born and raised in Korea as opposed to else where in the world?
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: Learning about REAL Korea.   Learning about REAL Korea. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:47 pm

I should start by saying that Koreans who were born and raised in South Korea tend to be more patrioitic towards Korea, than Koreans born and raise in different coutries. However there are people who would contradict my statement. So it really depends on the individual.

Like myself. I am Korean American and I don't apporve of Hetalia. Yet I met Korean Americans who like or don't care about Hetalia.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning about REAL Korea.   Learning about REAL Korea. Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning about REAL Korea.
Page 1 of 1