Hate Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you HATE HETALIA this is your place =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fans taking hetalia way too seriously

Go down 
+3
ajshim
Chicken Tender
Lalala
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lalala

Lalala

Fans taking hetalia way too seriously Empty
PostSubject: Fans taking hetalia way too seriously   Fans taking hetalia way too seriously EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:31 am

So I believe I've made reference to or mentioned this in some other posts... But there are a lot of Hetalia fans who take the show far too seriously, beyond what it was intended by the author to be (seriously, I'm sure he'd be ashamed of half the stuff some fans do/say). Most of the time it has to do with them being unable to realise that the Hetalia characters aren't freaking real, and that the show isn't history. What a lot of them forget is that it's not meant to be taken seriously. That doesn't mean that there can't be aspects of that aren't meant to be comedy... It just means that it's simply a manga. It's not the world. It's not world peace. It's not REAL. Sure, I don't mind it if fans incorporate history into their work... As long as there's research, it's not offensive, they made it with thought, etc. I have no problem with fanart and fanfictions... But there's some stuff that is really just not acceptable. And as said, a LOT of it comes back to the simple issue of fans taking it too seriously.

What are your thoughts on this? (and examples and links are encouraged~)
Back to top Go down
Chicken Tender

PostSubject: Re: Fans taking hetalia way too seriously   Fans taking hetalia way too seriously EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:08 am

To be perfectly honest, I think EVERYONE takes it way too seriously. And not just the fans. I've been browsing this site just tonight, and from what I've seen here and what I've seen in the Hetalia fandom, I can see that there are extremists on both ends.

Starting on the fandom side, I think the whole "IT'S GUNNA CHANGE TEH WURLD GUYZ" is bullshit. Especially since the majority of the earth's population, not to mention likely zero percent of world leaders actually watch it/read it/know it exists. It's just a show. The cosplayers who think it's neat to slap on a nazi symbol and 'Heil Hitler' are hopeless as well. EVERY fandom has crazies. And the crazies end up being the majority. Which makes the very small population of normal fans look bad. Especially in the world of japanimation. 95% of all anime fans are stereotype-whores and biased in the first place because "ZOMG JAPAN". Hetalia brings out the worst in those people, unfortunately.

There's also the side of the fandom that fights over pairings but I won't even go into that because fighting over that kind of shit is just so stupid.

But the 'hater' side takes it too seriously too. I've seen posts here that claim Hetalia has ruined their lives or something of the sort. Guys. Please. If a stupid little anime has ruined your life I suggest you take a very close look at your life and consider your options. I can understand how you might not like the stereotypes, but honestly, there will ALWAYS be stereotypes, online and in real life. Hetalia isn't the only thing in the world advertising them. You just can't let them ruin your life. Most people don't actually take stereotypes seriously, guys. At least not if they're a respectable person and worth talking to.
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: Fans taking hetalia way too seriously   Fans taking hetalia way too seriously EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:59 pm

I'll be honest and say this. If Hetalia was done in a less offensive way, I would have actually liked it. For example, if the characters weren't the coutries they represented, but rather people from those nations and didn't act with stereotypes. That would have been fine. To just have a show where people from all over the world come together in a comedic show / manga, I would have been perfectly ok with that. As I am sure the rest of the people who don't approve of Hetalia.

If they wanted to incorperate history, they could have done in it in a fun / educational way. Like what the show Time Squad did. Although some parts of Time Squad was offensive, but it didn't go to the same degree as Hetalia did.
Back to top Go down
Lalala

Lalala

PostSubject: Re: Fans taking hetalia way too seriously   Fans taking hetalia way too seriously EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:06 am

For Chicken Tender: It's true... Both sides do show that. I don't really know what to type since I just plain agree with you on that subject

For ajshim: (That sounds a lot like the AU fics a lot of people write actually, just that I can only name about three people whose AU fics are actually good ^^Wink. That is a good point though... The opinions that come from Hetalia are some that come up regarding most media dealing with national personification. A friend of mine and I actually wanted to make a comic similar to that which you described, with people from different countries coming together, though we wanted to make it more based on how people we met from those places were (never ended up happening... it's on the list of twenty or so projects that friend and I planned and never started).
Personally, I believe another part of the bad side really is the WW2 setting... And how the fact that it's a comedy doesn't really work with that. I'd be alright if the comedy had a more appropriate setting.

((and just a little note since that has been bothering me... if there's a thousand spell checks in this... blame my internet browser. I usually use chrome with spell check, but the computer I'm on doesn't have chrome, so... no spell check. I just felt the need to apologize for any spelling mistakes I've made, since those usually bother me, but I really can't fix them without the spell check... and this has nothing to do with anything either....))
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: Fans taking hetalia way too seriously   Fans taking hetalia way too seriously EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:08 am

If you and your friend manage to make that project a reality I would love to read it.
Back to top Go down
Lalala

Lalala

PostSubject: Re: Fans taking hetalia way too seriously   Fans taking hetalia way too seriously EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:24 pm

Thank you ^^ I doubt it'll get done/ started any time soon though (it's on the same list as a comic involving two original characters, two rpg games, this comic thingy where one of us draws a comic and the other has to draw one in response without knowing where it'll end, etc.) I'd be able to get started on some aspects of it (people in the US, at least in the south east, people in Germany, people in Switzerland somewhat, but certain parts I'd need her for before I can start (she has family nearly everywhere in the world....). And there I go... rambling again.
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: Fans taking hetalia way too seriously   Fans taking hetalia way too seriously EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:07 am

Interesting premise. I look forward to reading it.
Back to top Go down
Lalala

Lalala

PostSubject: Re: Fans taking hetalia way too seriously   Fans taking hetalia way too seriously EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:27 am

I'll do my best to try and make it~ Though it looks like I'm on my own (time to get people to help me)
Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

PostSubject: Re: Fans taking hetalia way too seriously   Fans taking hetalia way too seriously EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:02 pm

Chicken Tender wrote:
To be perfectly honest, I think EVERYONE takes it way too seriously. And not just the fans. I've been browsing this site just tonight, and from what I've seen here and what I've seen in the Hetalia fandom, I can see that there are extremists on both ends.

Starting on the fandom side, I think the whole "IT'S GUNNA CHANGE TEH WURLD GUYZ" is bullshit. Especially since the majority of the earth's population, not to mention likely zero percent of world leaders actually watch it/read it/know it exists. It's just a show. The cosplayers who think it's neat to slap on a nazi symbol and 'Heil Hitler' are hopeless as well. EVERY fandom has crazies. And the crazies end up being the majority. Which makes the very small population of normal fans look bad. Especially in the world of japanimation. 95% of all anime fans are stereotype-whores and biased in the first place because "ZOMG JAPAN". Hetalia brings out the worst in those people, unfortunately.

There's also the side of the fandom that fights over pairings but I won't even go into that because fighting over that kind of shit is just so stupid.

But the 'hater' side takes it too seriously too. I've seen posts here that claim Hetalia has ruined their lives or something of the sort. Guys. Please. If a stupid little anime has ruined your life I suggest you take a very close look at your life and consider your options. I can understand how you might not like the stereotypes, but honestly, there will ALWAYS be stereotypes, online and in real life. Hetalia isn't the only thing in the world advertising them. You just can't let them ruin your life. Most people don't actually take stereotypes seriously, guys. At least not if they're a respectable person and worth talking to.

for the people who claim it's ruining their lives. it's probably cuz they are of nationality or ethnicity of a particular character in Hetalia and they know a bunch of fans of hetalia who take the whole show seriously, and they use the stereotypes or racism (in the case of some countries in Hetalia) to identify them with and mock them because of it. and if they're in school with a bunch of those fans. there's no way to avoid it unless they can somehow get out or change schools or something.
Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

PostSubject: Re: Fans taking hetalia way too seriously   Fans taking hetalia way too seriously EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:14 pm

Lalala wrote:
So I believe I've made reference to or mentioned this in some other posts... But there are a lot of Hetalia fans who take the show far too seriously, beyond what it was intended by the author to be (seriously, I'm sure he'd be ashamed of half the stuff some fans do/say). Most of the time it has to do with them being unable to realise that the Hetalia characters aren't freaking real, and that the show isn't history. What a lot of them forget is that it's not meant to be taken seriously. That doesn't mean that there can't be aspects of that aren't meant to be comedy... It just means that it's simply a manga. It's not the world. It's not world peace. It's not REAL. Sure, I don't mind it if fans incorporate history into their work... As long as there's research, it's not offensive, they made it with thought, etc. I have no problem with fanart and fanfictions... But there's some stuff that is really just not acceptable. And as said, a LOT of it comes back to the simple issue of fans taking it too seriously.

What are your thoughts on this? (and examples and links are encouraged~)

well I think there are people in every fanbase who take an anime/manga too seriously. I mean sure Hetalia seems to be up there in infamy, but it's bound to happen with every anime... some people take anime/manga Japanese RPG's too seriously in general, or even Japanese culture in which they feel that Japanese culture is superior to all other Asian cultures and other cultures are some how rip offs cause they happen to like Japanese, and whatever they like is somehow objectively better than the others, or when they feel Japan is superior to the whole world. @_@

anyway I'm not too sure how the author feels that the fans take it too seriously. I mean he made an offensive manga based on stereotypes and in some cases racism. if he left the racism out, and told everyone "Hey peeps this just a comedy manga thing I made up based on WW2 that has little to nothing to do with accurate history." then there wouldn't really be a problem. but I recently found out that you can go to Barnes and Nobles or Borders. go to the manga section. find a copy of Hetalia, flip to the back of the book. and it says. "This manga is accurately based on actual historical events." this in turn destroys a lot of arguments claiming that it wasn't suppose to be taken seriously, and that it's intentionally distorted for comical purposes.
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: Fans taking hetalia way too seriously   Fans taking hetalia way too seriously EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:13 am

I can actually vouch for that. Before Borders had closes its doors I managed to pick up a copy of the Hetalia manga. And yes it does in fact say that it is based upon "actual" historical events.
Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

PostSubject: Re: Fans taking hetalia way too seriously   Fans taking hetalia way too seriously EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:40 am

ajshim wrote:
I can actually vouch for that. Before Borders had closes its doors I managed to pick up a copy of the Hetalia manga. And yes it does in fact say that it is based upon "actual" historical events.

ah thanks for backing me up bro. btw how's the vid comin? lol prolly busy with college stuff huh?
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: Fans taking hetalia way too seriously   Fans taking hetalia way too seriously EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:12 pm

As of right now, I'm deciding on which website I should upload the videos. Since I honestly want to deal with fangirls and get my videos deleted off of youtube. This happened before.
Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

PostSubject: Re: Fans taking hetalia way too seriously   Fans taking hetalia way too seriously EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:03 am

ajshim wrote:
As of right now, I'm deciding on which website I should upload the videos. Since I honestly want to deal with fangirls and get my videos deleted off of youtube. This happened before.

are you serious? they accuse Korea of "violating freedom of speech" but then they want to silence anyone who speaks out against hetalia? wow, I'm so mad right now. that's all I can say I'm so speechless... I'm so mad.
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: Fans taking hetalia way too seriously   Fans taking hetalia way too seriously EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:59 pm

I can understand your anger man. But just cause one website won't let me upload these videos, doesn't mean I won't. I'll find a website to upload these videos.

Oh and here's a funny thing. On youtube.com there is a option to ban or censor a video by anyone's choice / majority vote. Many of my Korean history / culture videos had been taken off, because people banned my video with the reason of: "Offending nationality" cause I spoke of Korean culture and how alot of was changed / inspired by other countries like China, Japan, Mongolia and of course USA.
Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

PostSubject: Re: Fans taking hetalia way too seriously   Fans taking hetalia way too seriously EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:21 am

ajshim wrote:
I can understand your anger man. But just cause one website won't let me upload these videos, doesn't mean I won't. I'll find a website to upload these videos.

Oh and here's a funny thing. On youtube.com there is a option to ban or censor a video by anyone's choice / majority vote. Many of my Korean history / culture videos had been taken off, because people banned my video with the reason of: "Offending nationality" cause I spoke of Korean culture and how alot of was changed / inspired by other countries like China, Japan, Mongolia and of course USA.

GUH! I know so many Japanese youtubers who do such things. aka Choson Ninja haters. anyway I know a lot of them get pissed cause a lot of Japanese on youtube are too prideful to admit that they share culture with China and Korea, I know a lot of non Japanese who would do it but that's cuz they are ignorant of these facts and ignorant of Korean culture and hate the truth.
Back to top Go down
Hetashithater

Hetashithater

PostSubject: Re: Fans taking hetalia way too seriously   Fans taking hetalia way too seriously EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:32 pm

It'd be alright for me to post a story of people taking Hetalia far too seriously, right? I posted a few on Weeaboo Stories, so may as well post them on here as well, if anyone wants to read them.
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: Fans taking hetalia way too seriously   Fans taking hetalia way too seriously EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:13 pm

I'll read them.
Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

PostSubject: Re: Fans taking hetalia way too seriously   Fans taking hetalia way too seriously EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:31 pm

I will read them as well
Back to top Go down
Hetashithater

Hetashithater

PostSubject: Re: Fans taking hetalia way too seriously   Fans taking hetalia way too seriously EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:24 pm

Here's one

I have a few stories to contribute. I use to be into Hetalia. Actually, I use to be in a Hetalia cosplay group. Stupid me? Kinda. I mean, if it wasn’t for that group, I wouldn’t have as many friends as I do in the state I’m in.

I moved here in February and I met all of them at a con in April. So in a way, it was good. But here’s the horror of it. I’d invite them to my house for going to see movies, going to Pride Fest, going to Festival of Nations, whenever they needed a place to crash, or just to hang out. Even though my room mates didn’t like them, I let them stay over anyways because I’m a nice person. Well, while they were there, most of them ignored me, were very rude, didn’t appreciate me doing things for them, etc. I went to their birthday parties, gave them presents, made them things, went to every meetup, etc.

Then, seeing that a lot of people were leaving the group due to not being into Hetalia anymore, I thought, hey, maybe this should just be a cosplay group. Someone else had suggested it before me and I second it. Well, they got all defensive and said, “No. ONLY Hetalia cosplayers.” I brought up the possibility of everyone in the group getting out of Hetalia and then what happens? The group gets abandoned? But then they got really b*tchy, excuse my language, and were saying that I’m the negative one in the group just for saying that? Alright then. So I quit the group, make my own cosplay group where its not just ONE fandom. And I get yelled at for it. Then, a lot of them stopped being my friends as well even though they weren’t part of it when I left the group. So that goes to show how selfish, immature, and all around bad most Hetalia cosplayers are. I’m not saying that everyone in that group was bad. Just…A lot of them were. There are a few that are still my friends, that are mature enough to know better, and everything else.

Another story is from online. I’m sure most, if not all, of you are familiar with gaiaonline. Well, on Gaia, there’s a thing called Towns. In Towns, there are a few select places meant for certain fandoms (Ex. Cosplay town, KH town, Kuroshitsuji town). Well, there’s a Hetalia Town. Most of the people there are really crude. They will call whoever they don’t like a b*tch and a whore. They take online stuff far too seriously…Like they get offended if you say “This is just the internet” or “It’s just a chatroom.” Which is what it is. Well, they’ll go around spouting their little speech, using the same words over and over again, even after some time has passed. When you try to stick up for someone that they’re picking on, you get attacked by them as well, even when they never had a problem with you before.
Back to top Go down
Hetashithater

Hetashithater

PostSubject: Re: Fans taking hetalia way too seriously   Fans taking hetalia way too seriously EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:37 am

Here's the other

I go to a lot of cons a year. This year, I’m going to 4 (3 have already passed). First con was when I met a bunch of Hetalia people, formed a group, etc. 3rd con was worst. At first, all the people I met were pretty nice and decent. But then, at the 3rd con I went to, the Belarus from the group was starting to get on everyone’s nerves. List of things that happened at the con:

In a room, we were getting ready for the rave. Waiting on one of our friends to get done helping another friend with her eyeliner. Well, Belarus looked at Australia and noticed she had glow sticks on. Belarus said, “Oh, glow sticks! I want one!” Then took one off of Australia without properly asking.
We were going to the rave and Belarus was wearing these big PLATFORM shoes and she purposely stepped on Australia’s feet. Australia’s feet bruised really bad so she was in a lot of pain, meaning she couldn’t dance. So we had to skip the rave. Germany said, “Why did you step on my girlfriend?” Belarus not having known that those two were dating (not many of us did at that point), she went and CRIED to another group member about not being told.
Since I was a Hetalia fan, myself, I decided to make it educational and I learned a bunch of country’s national anthems. So I was singing God Save The Queen. Belarus, who is 13 FUCKING years-old, comes up to me and asks, “What are you singing?” I reply with, “The United Kingdom’s National Anthem.” She looks at ME as if I was the one that was stupid and says, “No that’s not. Oh Sweet England How We Love You is the National Anthem.”
At the con, I got commissioned art of USxUkraine because I loved that couple. Well, when a few other Hetalia cosplayers saw it, they said things like, “They don’t even make sense historically”; “USUK is so much better.” So I had to say, “The US and United Kingdom don’t have as much history as you may think they do. Where as, the US has been paying for the gas in Ukraine for a long time, just recently stopped paying. So the US and Ukraine have quite a bit of history together.” They argued it. I walked away after saying, “Google it, for Christ’s sake.”
Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

PostSubject: Re: Fans taking hetalia way too seriously   Fans taking hetalia way too seriously EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:31 am

Hetashithater wrote:
Here's one

I have a few stories to contribute. I use to be into Hetalia. Actually, I use to be in a Hetalia cosplay group. Stupid me? Kinda. I mean, if it wasn’t for that group, I wouldn’t have as many friends as I do in the state I’m in.

I moved here in February and I met all of them at a con in April. So in a way, it was good. But here’s the horror of it. I’d invite them to my house for going to see movies, going to Pride Fest, going to Festival of Nations, whenever they needed a place to crash, or just to hang out. Even though my room mates didn’t like them, I let them stay over anyways because I’m a nice person. Well, while they were there, most of them ignored me, were very rude, didn’t appreciate me doing things for them, etc. I went to their birthday parties, gave them presents, made them things, went to every meetup, etc.

Then, seeing that a lot of people were leaving the group due to not being into Hetalia anymore, I thought, hey, maybe this should just be a cosplay group. Someone else had suggested it before me and I second it. Well, they got all defensive and said, “No. ONLY Hetalia cosplayers.” I brought up the possibility of everyone in the group getting out of Hetalia and then what happens? The group gets abandoned? But then they got really b*tchy, excuse my language, and were saying that I’m the negative one in the group just for saying that? Alright then. So I quit the group, make my own cosplay group where its not just ONE fandom. And I get yelled at for it. Then, a lot of them stopped being my friends as well even though they weren’t part of it when I left the group. So that goes to show how selfish, immature, and all around bad most Hetalia cosplayers are. I’m not saying that everyone in that group was bad. Just…A lot of them were. There are a few that are still my friends, that are mature enough to know better, and everything else.

Another story is from online. I’m sure most, if not all, of you are familiar with gaiaonline. Well, on Gaia, there’s a thing called Towns. In Towns, there are a few select places meant for certain fandoms (Ex. Cosplay town, KH town, Kuroshitsuji town). Well, there’s a Hetalia Town. Most of the people there are really crude. They will call whoever they don’t like a b*tch and a whore. They take online stuff far too seriously…Like they get offended if you say “This is just the internet” or “It’s just a chatroom.” Which is what it is. Well, they’ll go around spouting their little speech, using the same words over and over again, even after some time has passed. When you try to stick up for someone that they’re picking on, you get attacked by them as well, even when they never had a problem with you before.

your first story sounds disturbingly similar to an argument between two Hetalia fans that was posted on youtube. I'm not sure if it was a third person recording in secret or something. I just know it was over the same thing and there was one really mean girl, and the other one wasn't. I dun remember what video I saw it a long time ago. but it sounds very similar to what you just explained. could that have been you? or is this situation not an isolated incident?
Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

PostSubject: Re: Fans taking hetalia way too seriously   Fans taking hetalia way too seriously EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:33 am

Hetashithater wrote:
Here's the other

I go to a lot of cons a year. This year, I’m going to 4 (3 have already passed). First con was when I met a bunch of Hetalia people, formed a group, etc. 3rd con was worst. At first, all the people I met were pretty nice and decent. But then, at the 3rd con I went to, the Belarus from the group was starting to get on everyone’s nerves. List of things that happened at the con:

In a room, we were getting ready for the rave. Waiting on one of our friends to get done helping another friend with her eyeliner. Well, Belarus looked at Australia and noticed she had glow sticks on. Belarus said, “Oh, glow sticks! I want one!” Then took one off of Australia without properly asking.
We were going to the rave and Belarus was wearing these big PLATFORM shoes and she purposely stepped on Australia’s feet. Australia’s feet bruised really bad so she was in a lot of pain, meaning she couldn’t dance. So we had to skip the rave. Germany said, “Why did you step on my girlfriend?” Belarus not having known that those two were dating (not many of us did at that point), she went and CRIED to another group member about not being told.
Since I was a Hetalia fan, myself, I decided to make it educational and I learned a bunch of country’s national anthems. So I was singing God Save The Queen. Belarus, who is 13 FUCKING years-old, comes up to me and asks, “What are you singing?” I reply with, “The United Kingdom’s National Anthem.” She looks at ME as if I was the one that was stupid and says, “No that’s not. Oh Sweet England How We Love You is the National Anthem.”
At the con, I got commissioned art of USxUkraine because I loved that couple. Well, when a few other Hetalia cosplayers saw it, they said things like, “They don’t even make sense historically”; “USUK is so much better.” So I had to say, “The US and United Kingdom don’t have as much history as you may think they do. Where as, the US has been paying for the gas in Ukraine for a long time, just recently stopped paying. So the US and Ukraine have quite a bit of history together.” They argued it. I walked away after saying, “Google it, for Christ’s sake.”

wow... it's like they say. "who needs enemies with friends like those." if someone were acting like that around me, they'd prolly end up getting kicked in the face. I didn't think Hetalia fans could be the way they are on the internet, I figured they were that way because of the anonymity of the internet or something. that's pretty crazy.
Back to top Go down
Hetashithater

Hetashithater

PostSubject: Re: Fans taking hetalia way too seriously   Fans taking hetalia way too seriously EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:36 am

GaGaalinG wrote:
Hetashithater wrote:
Here's one

your first story sounds disturbingly similar to an argument between two Hetalia fans that was posted on youtube. I'm not sure if it was a third person recording in secret or something. I just know it was over the same thing and there was one really mean girl, and the other one wasn't. I dun remember what video I saw it a long time ago. but it sounds very similar to what you just explained. could that have been you? or is this situation not an isolated incident?
The fight happened maybe a few weeks ago? So it wasn't that long ago. And I wouldn't make a video just for something so petty. Maybe they would. But I wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Hetashithater

Hetashithater

PostSubject: Re: Fans taking hetalia way too seriously   Fans taking hetalia way too seriously EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:40 am

GaGaalinG wrote:
Hetashithater wrote:
Here's the other

wow... it's like they say. "who needs enemies with friends like those." if someone were acting like that around me, they'd prolly end up getting kicked in the face. I didn't think Hetalia fans could be the way they are on the internet, I figured they were that way because of the anonymity of the internet or something. that's pretty crazy.
Yeah. I'm living with 'Australia' now. She's really cool. And she still complains about when 'Belarus' stepped on her feet. Every time she thinks about that, her feet ache. I feel so bad for her. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fans taking hetalia way too seriously   Fans taking hetalia way too seriously Empty

Back to top Go down

Fans taking hetalia way too seriously
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next