Hate Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you HATE HETALIA this is your place =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fans taking hetalia way too seriously

Go down 
+3
ajshim
Chicken Tender
Lalala
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Deleted Account

Fans taking hetalia way too seriously - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans taking hetalia way too seriously   Fans taking hetalia way too seriously - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:52 pm

Last edited by birdistheworld on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: Fans taking hetalia way too seriously   Fans taking hetalia way too seriously - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:12 pm

Wow, the integrity of people only go so far. What I don't understand is that the fans of not just Hetalia, but fans of practically anything. Just can't seem to get along with other. I mean, all of these people have a common ground, they all enjoy the same thing. Yet they are always getting into everyone's faces and call them out as outcasts. Is this what fandoms have become? Just cause you have a different say in the matter, makes you the worst person around?

Back to top Go down
crossover

PostSubject: Re: Fans taking hetalia way too seriously   Fans taking hetalia way too seriously - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:51 am

ajshim wrote:
Wow, the integrity of people only go so far. What I don't understand is that the fans of not just Hetalia, but fans of practically anything. Just can't seem to get along with other. I mean, all of these people have a common ground, they all enjoy the same thing. Yet they are always getting into everyone's faces and call them out as outcasts. Is this what fandoms have become? Just cause you have a different say in the matter, makes you the worst person around?

that's so true, flame wars suck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fans taking hetalia way too seriously   Fans taking hetalia way too seriously - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fans taking hetalia way too seriously
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2