Hate Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you HATE HETALIA this is your place =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RPG Maker VX

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

RPG Maker VX Empty
PostSubject: RPG Maker VX   RPG Maker VX EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:48 am

well I know this isn't really manga/anime but it is Japanese RPG which is related to manga/anime. anyway I recently got RPG Maker VX for my PC and have been downloading and editing my scripts to set up battle system and rules for my game.

in order for help with the scripts and any errors I get or problems I have with creating a game I go to a community site dedicated to the game. but my first day there one of the administrators were incredibly rude to me... EVERY TIME I posted and she replied to me she would say something incredibly rude... "Keep your annoying transformation issues in one topic." and "sigh I know exactly what the problem is and after being here for 4 years I'm sick of answering the same question over and over again. did you even read the script, I bet you didn't." (btw she was wrong in her answer to me , thinking she was right, and I had read the script wrong on another count) then in another topic I edited what i said and she was like "don't double post, and it's really dumb that you didn't tell us how you solved your problem" I would have said so if she wasn't P M S ing all over my posts. now all through these responses I never said a word about her bad attitude I totally just let them slide, but after that last one I confronted her politely about it asking her not to reply to my posts because while I was patient with her attitude before it was getting old and frustrating. and she replied to me saying "deal with it"

I looked to see if there was higher authority administrator but could not find any. there is no Contact support options or anything and the help button just redirects me to the administrator... not only was she administrator but she was a "global administrator" since when were trolls allowed to have such authority on such a site...I mean if it were just a place to go talk about video games or anime, or something like that in general I would understand after all none of that is really a specific product that is being sold. she might as well put up a sign saying "no one is welcome on this site." I bet she wouldn't talk that way in real life, she's just taking advantage of that fact that it's the internet cuz if it wasn't she'd prolly get round house kicked in the face. what a coward.

anyway does anyone have any advice on how to contact a higher authority for such a website? RPGMakerVX.net?
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

RPG Maker VX Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Maker VX   RPG Maker VX EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:08 pm

Have you tried Game FAQ?
Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

RPG Maker VX Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Maker VX   RPG Maker VX EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:59 pm

yeah I tried Game FAQ and wiki but those don't help for particular scripts that have been custom made... they help with the basic structure of the game, normally anything beyond that you go to forums for, I've searched for people with my particular issue but couldn't find any, just people who needed help with the same script but different issue, other people who had similar issues or the same issue didn't receive the answer I'm looking for. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RPG Maker VX Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Maker VX   RPG Maker VX Empty

Back to top Go down

RPG Maker VX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hate Hetalia :: Off Topic :: Manga and anime-
Jump to: