Hate Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you HATE HETALIA this is your place =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Umm Hello lol. I'm new.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HewaBird

Umm Hello lol. I'm new. Empty
PostSubject: Umm Hello lol. I'm new.   Umm Hello lol. I'm new. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:54 pm

If anyone bothers to read this...Hi. Very Happy

Well I can see this forum is not the most active forum in the world but that only made it easier for me to get the guts to join.

The reasons I hate Hetalia is well, for one, my best friend is obsessed with it. She can go ahead and like whatever anime she wants but I’m tired of her sending me videos of Hetalia even though she knows I don't like it and trying to make me rp it, as well as acting like she knows EVERYTHING about history after watching it. Another reason I can't stand Hetalia is because of how inaccurate it is.That's pretty self explanatory. I personally think it's terrible that teenage girls need an anime in order to get interested in history. It's also tiring to see references to Hetalia on every single history video on youtube and it literally makes me face-palm every time I come across it, especially when there are references to Hetalia on videos that have nothing to do with it. I will be honest though. I used to like Hetalia. I'd rp it and watch it with one of my friends but we were never really obsessed with it and eventually we got over it. I didn't start hating Hetalia then though, I only started hating Hetalia when I took a history class with the intention of becoming more educated on the subject, not to listen to these girls in the back of the classroom talk about how "kawaii" it was that Germany invaded Poland.

Ok I'm done lol. I'm sorry if I come on really shallow or anything in this but I usually act much more mature. Hetalia just gets me upset so I'm sorry haha.
Back to top Go down
Deleted Account

PostSubject: Re: Umm Hello lol. I'm new.   Umm Hello lol. I'm new. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:06 am

Last edited by birdistheworld on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
HewaBird

PostSubject: Re: Umm Hello lol. I'm new.   Umm Hello lol. I'm new. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:35 am

aww that sucks that you have to cosplay as one of the characters...is it for a con or just for fun or what?
Back to top Go down
Deleted Account

PostSubject: Re: Umm Hello lol. I'm new.   Umm Hello lol. I'm new. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:23 pm

Last edited by birdistheworld on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: Umm Hello lol. I'm new.   Umm Hello lol. I'm new. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:58 am

You don't seem to be coming as shallow at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umm Hello lol. I'm new.   Umm Hello lol. I'm new. Empty

Back to top Go down

Umm Hello lol. I'm new.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hate Hetalia :: WELCOME :: Hello!!-
Jump to: