Hate Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you HATE HETALIA this is your place =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CAUGHT THEM READ HANDED!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

CAUGHT THEM READ HANDED! Empty
PostSubject: CAUGHT THEM READ HANDED!   CAUGHT THEM READ HANDED! EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:45 am

so I found this video that was talking about how there's going to be an anti Korean protest at FUJI Tv station in Japan on August 21st. because Sousuke Takaoka a famous star in Japan had said that he hated the Korean movement in Japan and doesn't like how Korean tv shows, media, dramas, and music have become the more dominant form of entertainment in Japan and got fired for what he said. so this guy (pretty cool guy) made a video about what he thinks of the situation. and there's some anti Korean Japanese posting in his comments. there's one that claims that it's supposedly "forbidden in South Korea for them to show any form of Japanese entertainment, such as music and dramas etc.) which is a load of bull and they're trying to fool people who don't know any better. seriously. look up Inuyasha Korean dub. that alone reveals this to be a lie. why are there so many Japanese artists that are well known in Korea better than here in America? and if you go to the person's profile. you see comments from other anti Korean Japanese saying "Korean culture is a copy of Japanese culture!" does this sound familiar? "such and such is from Korea." sounds a lot like the portrayal of Korea in Hetalia. and this is what I've been telling people. these are the people who see Korea as the way he's portrayed in Hetalia. this is WHY I can't stand it... here's the proof. and Hetalia fans think that "Korea's immature for not airing an inappropriate anime." while Japan is protesting ANYTHING related to Korea media and entertainment? get your umbrellas hardcore hetalia fans cuz you sanctuary of lies and hypocrisy is crashing down from above you.

here's the video by the cool guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRcX8xTBusM&feature=feedu

here's the channel of the guy who made bull crap claims about Korea: https://www.youtube.com/user/gymikk

quotes from people on their friend list: "Koreans copy Japanese stuffs.No,its not just "copy",its practically"plagerism." quoted from Takeshima Japan Territory's channel. btw Takeshima is actually Korean territory, and Japan recently within the past few years started claiming it was somehow theirs. the REAL name of the island is Dokdo. and it's always been Korea's and Japan politics are just trying to antagonize Koreans by fighting over the island.

so yeah... I've provided plethora's of "evidence" in the past... but now I have "proof" of Korea's portrayal
in Hetalia is racist.

Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: CAUGHT THEM READ HANDED!   CAUGHT THEM READ HANDED! EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:07 am

Awesome more materials I can use in my videos.

Ah yes the whole which country does the island belong to? What a waste of time and money that is. First of all Korea's reason for why it belongs to us is cause: We have historical evidence that we've been using the island for trading / escapism from other attacks by other nations.

Japan's reason: It's closer to us, so it belong to us.

Well then by that logic, Canada, Mexico, Cuba, Puerto Rico and hey why not add RUSSIA to the list of countries that USA should own.
Back to top Go down
Deleted Account

PostSubject: Re: CAUGHT THEM READ HANDED!   CAUGHT THEM READ HANDED! EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:14 pm

Last edited by birdistheworld on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: CAUGHT THEM READ HANDED!   CAUGHT THEM READ HANDED! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:36 am

As of right now I've made 3 of the videos. Basically explain why I am doing this and what I hope people to get from it. I decided to once again try youtube.
Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

PostSubject: Re: CAUGHT THEM READ HANDED!   CAUGHT THEM READ HANDED! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:16 pm

ajshim wrote:
As of right now I've made 3 of the videos. Basically explain why I am doing this and what I hope people to get from it. I decided to once again try youtube.

oh sweet I can't wait to see it! :3 you'll have to send the link when you post it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deleted Account

PostSubject: Re: CAUGHT THEM READ HANDED!   CAUGHT THEM READ HANDED! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:34 pm

Last edited by birdistheworld on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: CAUGHT THEM READ HANDED!   CAUGHT THEM READ HANDED! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:50 am

I will post them in a separate forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAUGHT THEM READ HANDED!   CAUGHT THEM READ HANDED! Empty

Back to top Go down

CAUGHT THEM READ HANDED!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hate Hetalia :: Hate Hetalia :: Hetalicrap-
Jump to: