Hate Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you HATE HETALIA this is your place =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well, hi! It's the new admin.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AnneTheNewForumAdmin

Well, hi! It's the new admin. Empty
PostSubject: Well, hi! It's the new admin.   Well, hi! It's the new admin. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:15 am

Hi, I'm Anne (aka the admin of whatswrongwithaph)! I decided to make my site when birdistheworld (who goes to the same school as me) wanted a new forum with both opinions about Hetalia, and with an active admin. She told me that she'll join my site pretty soon!

Okay, the few things I find wrong with Hetalia are some personifications (like Poland's), the bias with Japan, and the historical inaccuracies. Also, the fact that it's during WW2 for the most part, which is a very sad time. But, even with that, I manage to look over these faults and like Hetalia for the most part!

I joined because there were a few posts I felt I needed to express my opinion on (NordicSeaFairy's, for example). And birdistheworld brought me here!

I first heard of Hetalia from my friends. I used to be obsessed over it, but soon calmed down.

Okay, that's it! Hope to hear from you guys on the new site (whatswrongwithaph dot forumotion dot com)!
Back to top Go down
Deleted Account

PostSubject: Re: Well, hi! It's the new admin.   Well, hi! It's the new admin. EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:45 pm

Last edited by birdistheworld on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Deleted Account

PostSubject: Re: Well, hi! It's the new admin.   Well, hi! It's the new admin. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:48 pm

Last edited by birdistheworld on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnneTheNewForumAdmin

PostSubject: Re: Well, hi! It's the new admin.   Well, hi! It's the new admin. EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:47 pm

birdistheworld wrote:
Before I forget to tell you, don't bother replying to NordicSeaFairy. He/She will not come back on this site, even to read anything (I think). So, yeah.

Ook, then. I'll keep that in mind.
(Nah, actually, I forgot about that whole "expressing my opinion" thing, since I almost forgot about this site entirely...)
Back to top Go down
AnneTheNewForumAdmin

PostSubject: Re: Well, hi! It's the new admin.   Well, hi! It's the new admin. EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:48 pm

HAHA, SUCH A LATE REPLY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, hi! It's the new admin.   Well, hi! It's the new admin. Empty

Back to top Go down

Well, hi! It's the new admin.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hate Hetalia :: WELCOME :: Hello!!-
Jump to: