Hate Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you HATE HETALIA this is your place =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

youtube is a breeding ground for psychotic Hetalia fangirls

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

youtube is a breeding ground for psychotic Hetalia fangirls Empty
PostSubject: youtube is a breeding ground for psychotic Hetalia fangirls   youtube is a breeding ground for psychotic Hetalia fangirls EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:05 pm

gosh I found like two reviews of Hetalia that were saying they didn't like Hetalia... one of them was reviewing Hetalia saying it wasn't written well and wasn't funny or cute, and they got flamed to Hell by fangirls. like seriously, and they were giving typical fangirl fallacies and contradictions. Hetalia isn't for kids! D: it has swear words in it! (swear words in Japan aren't taken as seriously nor does it match up exactly cause you can't translate Japanese curse words with english curse words) it was awful they were flaming them cause they had an opinion that differed from their own. it was just awful. I'll stick to the hetalia fans on this site thank you very much =_=
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: youtube is a breeding ground for psychotic Hetalia fangirls   youtube is a breeding ground for psychotic Hetalia fangirls EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:44 am

Ah yes, what I will soon gain once I post my videos of my thoughts on Hetalia.
Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

PostSubject: Re: youtube is a breeding ground for psychotic Hetalia fangirls   youtube is a breeding ground for psychotic Hetalia fangirls EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:30 am

ajshim wrote:
Ah yes, what I will soon gain once I post my videos of my thoughts on Hetalia.

Dun worry bro... I'll have your back. hopefully other members of Hate Hetalia will defend you as well.
Back to top Go down
Lalala

Lalala

PostSubject: Re: youtube is a breeding ground for psychotic Hetalia fangirls   youtube is a breeding ground for psychotic Hetalia fangirls EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:31 am

GaGaalinG wrote:
gosh I found like two reviews of Hetalia that were saying they didn't like Hetalia... one of them was reviewing Hetalia saying it wasn't written well and wasn't funny or cute, and they got flamed to Hell by fangirls. like seriously, and they were giving typical fangirl fallacies and contradictions. Hetalia isn't for kids! D: it has swear words in it! (swear words in Japan aren't taken as seriously nor does it match up exactly cause you can't translate Japanese curse words with english curse words) it was awful they were flaming them cause they had an opinion that differed from their own. it was just awful. I'll stick to the hetalia fans on this site thank you very much =_=

And those are the kind of fans that make it hard for sane fans to say they like Hetalia -.-;;
I mean, seriously? You don't have to agree with someone's opinion, but you can at least respect it.
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: youtube is a breeding ground for psychotic Hetalia fangirls   youtube is a breeding ground for psychotic Hetalia fangirls EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:45 pm

It's funny how those insane fans tell people who don't like Hetlia to be tolerant towards them. Yet when someone says "I don't like Hetalia" and not even mean it, those fans throw a fit and get in your face and try to say whatever random nonsense that they believe is true, so that those people would like it.
Back to top Go down
Lalala

Lalala

PostSubject: Re: youtube is a breeding ground for psychotic Hetalia fangirls   youtube is a breeding ground for psychotic Hetalia fangirls EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:15 am

ajshim wrote:
It's funny how those insane fans tell people who don't like Hetlia to be tolerant towards them. Yet when someone says "I don't like Hetalia" and not even mean it, those fans throw a fit and get in your face and try to say whatever random nonsense that they believe is true, so that those people would like it.

Sadly. It's really embarrassing for the rest of the fans... Not everyone likes Hetalia. No reason to get all in their faces about it; it's simply their opinion. I don't mind being around people who don't like Hetalia... I have plenty of friends who don't care about it, or don't even like anime.
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: youtube is a breeding ground for psychotic Hetalia fangirls   youtube is a breeding ground for psychotic Hetalia fangirls EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:05 pm

Exactly, just because one person doesn't like a certain anime doesn't mean they deserve to be scolded or have to deal with them looking like the bad guy of situation.
Back to top Go down
Lalala

Lalala

PostSubject: Re: youtube is a breeding ground for psychotic Hetalia fangirls   youtube is a breeding ground for psychotic Hetalia fangirls EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:17 am

So very true. Everyone has likes and dislikes, and people who go around posting hatred for them because of it are just... annoying. There's nothing wrong with stating that one likes that particular show in response to someone saying they don't (and vice-versa) but there's a way to do so respectfully, which is far less annoying, and generally leaves a better impression behind.
Back to top Go down
Nyah_of_the_waves

Nyah_of_the_waves

PostSubject: Re: youtube is a breeding ground for psychotic Hetalia fangirls   youtube is a breeding ground for psychotic Hetalia fangirls EmptyThu May 05, 2011 12:21 am

yeahh i agree i like hetalia but im not gonna shove it down your throat
Back to top Go down
Lalala

Lalala

PostSubject: Re: youtube is a breeding ground for psychotic Hetalia fangirls   youtube is a breeding ground for psychotic Hetalia fangirls EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:24 am

Nyah_of_the_waves wrote:
yeahh i agree i like hetalia but im not gonna shove it down your throat

Fans like that... the ones that do shove it down people's throats.... yeah. those are annoying. Sadly, they exist in every fandom... It's just worst in here...
Back to top Go down
ajshim

ajshim

PostSubject: Re: youtube is a breeding ground for psychotic Hetalia fangirls   youtube is a breeding ground for psychotic Hetalia fangirls EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:04 pm

I wonder what it would be like if every obsessive fan groups got into one room and just "talked."
Back to top Go down
Lalala

Lalala

PostSubject: Re: youtube is a breeding ground for psychotic Hetalia fangirls   youtube is a breeding ground for psychotic Hetalia fangirls EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:32 pm

ajshim wrote:
I wonder what it would be like if every obsessive fan groups got into one room and just "talked."

Talked?
Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

PostSubject: Re: youtube is a breeding ground for psychotic Hetalia fangirls   youtube is a breeding ground for psychotic Hetalia fangirls EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:34 pm

ajshim wrote:

I dunno... what if you put a bunch of nazi's armed to the teeth with guns with a bunch of Jews to "talk" ... I imagine the results would be the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: youtube is a breeding ground for psychotic Hetalia fangirls   youtube is a breeding ground for psychotic Hetalia fangirls Empty

Back to top Go down

youtube is a breeding ground for psychotic Hetalia fangirls
Page 1 of 1