Hate Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you HATE HETALIA this is your place =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi everyone thank you for making this site

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

Hi everyone thank you for making this site Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone thank you for making this site   Hi everyone thank you for making this site EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:17 am

anneyong haseo everyone. I joined this site because I hate Hetali and I wanted to vent and share my opinion on Hetalia. I don't think, I KNOW it's racist, that's a fact. but I noticed an especially racist position against the Koreans, and "coincidentally" it favors Japan. I think it should win an award for insensitivity, well the creator anyway. I can't believe the Hidekaz made this manga without knowing ANYTHING about WWII just to slap all his ignorance around. anyway I actually looked for people who didn't like Hetalia long ago. I couldn't find ANYTHING. except for Koreans until now. I honestly believed I was the only one who could see it for what it really was. and I though everyone loved it for the meer fact that it was anime and it's Japanese. thank you whoever you are who made this site. thank you sooooooooooo much.
Back to top Go down
Lulubell
Admin
Lulubell

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone thank you for making this site   Hi everyone thank you for making this site EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:44 am

Hey WELCOME! And THANKS for joining us!!

Thanks for your opinion about Hetalicrap. I have noticed that racism against Korean and against Chinese. I think you've heard the "aru" word. That word doesn't exist in Chinese language (no in Mandarin, nor Cantonese) it is a lable for Chinese people from a Japanese mangaka. I HATE everything related to Hetalicrap. I hate when the people say: "I learnt a lot of History from Hetalia", o my God! It's incredible. I have heard many phrases in pro this anime. And I did reply them one by one.

Here are those stupid statements and what I did reply.

1.- "This is not a documentary, it's for fun"
I said: Damn it! You MUST NOT make fun of death people from WW2 nor any other war.

‎2.- "Do not take stereotypes so seriously"
I said: You can not put a label on someone just for being from a different country. That can be considered as racism!

‎3.- "But it's adorable, the characters are cute, there are chibis"
I said: Holly crap! That fucking anime is drawn in a horrendous way, the characters have the same face, just different hair and cloth.

‎4.- "There are a lot of cute and wonderful yaoi couples"
I said: (Personally, I LOVE yaoi) I AM NOT so retarded for making yaoi with the "image" of a whole nation.
Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone thank you for making this site   Hi everyone thank you for making this site EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:48 am

gosh I can't stand when people say they learned alot from it, it frustrates me to no end. especially since Japanese history is distorted to give the Japanese a golden image, if anything Hetalia is a way to brainwash non Japanese people with Japanese inaccurate history. in the manga America fights cuz he is a child and he wants to play hero. in real life we did not want to fight, this is why we entered both wars so late. and the Aru crap is so annoying, they're claiming it really is a Chinese word. and I will NEVER want to be close to anyone who honestly believes they are learning about countries from this crap. if they think that then they must see Korea from the same perspective that a racist Japanese person see Korea. in fact ever notice how every country except Japan is imperfect. I know the mangaka is biased towards everyone except Japan, Japan is wise, cool, and kind to everyone, but I have a feeling he may believe in Shintoism, the Japanese religion that claims that the Japanese race is the blood descendants of the gods. no joke, that's what Shintoism states. this is why Japanese people believe they are incapable of any wrong doing, and their people are perfect the most beautiful, and the most intelligent. and they can justify betraying, raping, murdering and enslaving Koreans, and betraying and murdering Americans at Pearl Harbor. but condemn America's retaliation against Japan as if it were as demonic as raping and killing innocent babies. I think Hidekaz is promoting these ideas, and he dun like the fact that Japan lost WWII. kind of like a child who draws mockeries and distortions of a person they don't like. and the manga also implies that Koreans are childish because they're still upset about Japan raping and murdering, and enslaving them without even having recieved an apology. this idea is absolutely absurd and I want to punch him for it. I'm sorry but that's how I feel. it's not like he knows what it's like to be raped by twenty men a day, who just happen to be destroying his country. anyway I never encountered a manga I actually hated until Hetalicrap. I mean even the fans are disrespectful. they tell people not to take it seriously. but they themselves do seeing as they're as addicted and serious about Hetalicrap that they want to force the character Korea back into it. a bunch of fangirls against a government. of course a government would win. but they don't even care to understand why he was removed. because they're too selfish to look beyond their own entertainment fetish desires and their "it's just a manga that shouldn't be taken seriously" mentality. anyway I'm glad you're courages enough to debate against rapid fangirls. we need more people like you. and thank you for informing me of the word aru and how it does not exsist in the Chinese language.
Back to top Go down
Lulubell
Admin
Lulubell

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone thank you for making this site   Hi everyone thank you for making this site EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:55 am

My. my, my. It's incredible how people betray in that way their OWN contry. But I believe it. I have friends from Chile, Argentina and Mexico, and They want their national character in the that shitty show!
Yes, I can't stand how the mangaka worships the Japanese race, and how he says all those nonsense statements.

And I'm so sad when I read about how Japanese killed so many Korean and Chinese people.

I'm glad you express all you think about that Hetalicrap!

I have a group on Facebook that you can mark as "I LIKE", it's "I LOVE HISTORY BUT I HATE
HETALIA" and... May I put on it all you've written? But I want to give you the credit.
Could you mind joining us? Or If you don't have Facebook, I'll write the nick name you have here.

n_n Is it ok?

THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone thank you for making this site   Hi everyone thank you for making this site EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:12 am

Lulubell wrote:
My. my, my. It's incredible how people betray in that way their OWN contry. But I believe it. I have friends from Chile, Argentina and Mexico, and They want their national character in the that shitty show!
Yes, I can't stand how the mangaka worships the Japanese race, and how he says all those nonsense statements.

And I'm so sad when I read about how Japanese killed so many Korean and Chinese people.

I'm glad you express all you think about that Hetalicrap!

I have a group on Facebook that you can mark as "I LIKE", it's "I LOVE HISTORY BUT I HATE
HETALIA" and... May I put on it all you've written? But I want to give you the credit.
Could you mind joining us? Or If you don't have Facebook, I'll write the nick name you have here.

n_n Is it ok?

THANK YOU!

Please by all means go ahead. I want to inform people of what Hetalicrap truly is. alot of times I see sites that say I hate Hetalia it's stupid gay and retarted and blah. it's cool to hear that someone else doesn't like it. but these comments don't mean anything or inform anyone. and they never get fans to think, just retaliate in a similar fashion and it gets nowhere. what is satisfying to me is when people are informed of why Hetalicrap is horrendous. and I hope we can share our wisdom and knowledge with eachother to aid us in debates with rabid fans. so please go ahead and post what I say. you can use my nickname. my sister likes Hetalia but not as a rabid fan, she doesn't believe the portrayels or history in it. and doesn't like the way they portrayed Korea seeing as she's adopted from Korea, I just don't want her thinking I'm attending protests of Hetalicrap and signing petitions to get it banned or anything. so if it's all the same to you could you use my nickname? thank you very much. and I feel so honored to have my thoughts posted on you Facebook page. thank you very much. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Lulubell
Admin
Lulubell

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone thank you for making this site   Hi everyone thank you for making this site EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:27 am

Yeah! THANK YOU!! I'll do it.
I showed my sister a video that was describing Hetalicrap's plot. And AFORTUNATELY she didn't like.
Anyway, my sister is not the kind of girl that joins to a forum.

I'm glad for knowing people like you. I thought I was the only one in the world that hated that crap.

^^ THANK YOU AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
GaGaalinG

GaGaalinG

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone thank you for making this site   Hi everyone thank you for making this site EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:33 am

Lulubell wrote:
Yeah! THANK YOU!! I'll do it.
I showed my sister a video that was describing Hetalicrap's plot. And AFORTUNATELY she didn't like.
Anyway, my sister is not the kind of girl that joins to a forum.

I'm glad for knowing people like you. I thought I was the only one in the world that hated that crap.

^^ THANK YOU AGAIN.

I think we all went through that period of thinking we were the only ones who hated it. but thankfully the people who don't like it are letting their voices be heard now. so your sister likes Hetalicrap? I know how that feels ^-^ anyway could send me the link to the video you were talking about, I would love to see that, I have yet to see any anti Hetalicrap vids. thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Sumire
Admin
Sumire

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone thank you for making this site   Hi everyone thank you for making this site EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:53 pm

ey!! interesting discussion!

Very welcome my comrade ^^

Any problem contact with me or Lulubell

grettings!! ^^

Back to top Go down
https://hatehetalia.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone thank you for making this site   Hi everyone thank you for making this site Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone thank you for making this site
Page 1 of 1